Checklist for Study Abroad Directors
Review the Crisis Management Document. Print this form and share with each faculty member participating with you. Each faculty member going on the trip needs to sign one document and return to Kristin Kasting. You must keep copy for yourself and for other faculty members while on the trip.
Provide the Office of International Education with the following documents at least two weeks prior to your departure date. You should also take copies of this information with you in case of an emergency.
Program and Director Information
- Copy of your itinerary including daily schedule if known
- Program and Director Information (PDF)
- Signed copy of the Risk Management Document (PDF) for each participating faculty member
- List of Passport Information (XLS) – students and faculty
- Health Record/Medical/Emergency Contact (PDF) – students and faculty
- Student Waiver of Liability (PDF)
- Copies of Passport ID page for each participant and faculty member(s)
Note: Also pass out the Alcohol Policy either before or at the beginning of the program overseas.
Before departure, obtain the following from the OIE
- The packet of emergency contact wallet cards
Upon Arrival at Destination
- Email to confirm attendance of participants (list of student names) to:
Kristin.Kasting@armstrong.edu and Dorothee.Mertz-Weigel@armstrong.edu