The Student Government Association (SGA) proudly serves all Armstrong students. The SGA works hard to ensure that the students' interests are met first. These dedicated student leaders have conducted several financial aid forums, many programs to gain students' awareness on student services and countless community service opportunities, such as Toys for Tots, Adopt-A-School program, and assisting the elderly at Savannah Specialty Care.
|SGA President||Nipuna Ambanpola|
|SGA Vice President||Neil Madrid|
|SGA Secretary||Gabriela Montes|
|SGA Treasurer||Daniela Camacaro|
- SGA Constitution
- SGA Bylaws
- SGA Elections Application
- Senate Elections Code
- SGA Leadership Applications (Student at Large/Campus Union Board/Student Court)
- Recognized Student Organization Funding Request Form
- Future budget hearings: 8/24, 9/7, 9/21, 10/5, 10/19, 11/2, 11/16, 11/30.
- Recognized Student Organization Funding Policies
- Catering Appeals Process
- SGA Cord Application