Are you ready for some fun, challenging exercise and healthy competition? You're in the right place! The Intramural Sports Program is designed to provide an opportunity for experiential learning for the entire Armstrong community through participation in organized activities. We strive to encourage lifelong recreation skills, to integrate participants socially in an athletic setting and to foster a spirit of sportsmanship and fair play among participants and spectators. To accomplish this goal, the Intramural Sports Program offers a wide variety of activities for the Armstrong community.
How to Create or Join a Team
Armstrong Intramural Sports uses IMLeagues.com for all registration, scheduling and reporting. To register an account, create a team, join a team or become a free agent, please complete the following steps:
- Go to Armstrong IMLeagues.com Registration Page.
- Enter your information. Only stu.armstrong.edu or armstrong.edu will be accepted as domains for your email address. Please use your official Armstrong email account.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in your email to activate your account.
- You should automatically be joined to Armstrong. If not, you can search schools and join accordingly.
- For more information, see the IMLeagues Sign-Up Instructions or the IMLeagues Facebook Sign-Up Instructions.
|Spring 2017 Activities||Entry Deadline||Play Begins|
|Handball||Jan 19||Jan 23|
|5 v 5 Basketball||Jan 19||Jan 23|
|Dodgeball||Mar 2||Mar 26|
|Outdoor Soccer||Mar 2||Mar 6|
|Softball||April 5||April 10|
|4 v 4 Flag Football||April 6||April 10|
|3 v 3 Volleyball||April 12||April 14|
|Special Events||Special Event Dates|
|Spikeball||Feb 9 at 5 pm|
|Sand Volleyball||Mar 23|
|3 Point Contest||Mar 29 at 7 pm|
|Cornhole Tournament||April 27 from 5 - 7 pm|