Welcome to Orientation!
What Is Navigate?
Navigate orientation is your formal introduction to the academic and social life at Armstrong State University. Navigate is required for all new students (first-year, transfer, and non-traditional) to the university. At Navigate, you will get a chance to see your academic schedule, while also meeting faculty, staff, and students who all want to see you succeed. Make sure to sign up for Navigate today!
Why Navigate Armstrong?
- Interact with students who will be your classmates, roommates, teammates, fellow leaders and graduates.
- Connect with faculty, staff and student leaders who want to make your Armstrong experience the best it can be.
- Be Advised for classes and receive your course schedule. The earlier of a session you attend, the more options you have.
- Learn about academics, degree programs, student organizations, housing, dining, student life, the cost of attendance and more.
- Navigate your way through Armstrong and be prepared for the first day of class and beyond.
Fall 2017 Admits
In order to sign up for Navigate Orientation, make sure you have submitted your New Student Enrollment Payment through Admissions. Payment must be received prior to signing up for Navigate.
If you have questions or concerns regarding Navigate new student orientation, please contact the Office of Student Life at 912.344.2504 or send an email to email@example.com