Welcome to Orientation!
What Is Navigate Armstrong?
Navigate orientation is your formal introduction to the academic and social life at Armstrong State University. Navigate is required for all new first-year students to the university and highly encouraged for transfer/non-traditional students. At Navigate, you will get a chance to see your academic schedule, while also meeting faculty, staff, and students who all want to see you succeed. Make sure to sign up for Navigate today!
Why Navigate Armstrong?
- Interact with students who will be your classmates, roommates, teammates, fellow leaders and graduates.
- Connect with faculty, staff and student leaders who want to make your Armstrong experience the best it can be.
- Be Advised for classes and receive your course schedule. The earlier of a session you attend, the more options you have.
- Learn about academics, degree programs, student organizations, housing, dining, student life, the cost of attendance and more.
- Navigate your way through Armstrong and be prepared for the first day of class and beyond.
If you have questions or concerns regarding Navigate new student orientation, please contact the Office of Student Life at 912.344.2504 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org