As a general rule all visitors should obtain a temporary parking permit from the University Police. The University Police is located at the end of Arts Drive. Check out the Interactive Campus Map for more details. Display the permit by hanging it from the rearview mirror and park in spaces marked "Visitor" or in spaces marked "Student." Visitors on campus may use spaces marked "Visitor" in front of the Burnett Hall on Burnett Boulevard.
Parking regulations are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When attending a performance or an art gallery reception visitors will normally not be required to obtain a temporary parking permit. If you receive a parking citation during one of these events, please send the citation to:
Armstrong State University Police
Attn: Chief of Police
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419-1997
Armstrong State University's performance venues are easy to find, easily accessible, well lit and provide curb-side parking - no difficult squares or city blocks to navigate.
Jenkins HallLocated on Arts Drive, Jenkins Hall is the home of Armstrong's student theatre troupe, the Masquers.
Following a nearly $3,000,000 comprehensive renovation of Armstrong Jenkins Hall in 2008, the Masquers troupe has returned to its beloved stage of over four decades to continue to produce a season of live plays each year to enlighten and entertain the Armstrong community and people of Savannah. Jenkins Hall 170-seat main stage proscenium theater is now joined by a more intimate 50-seat-maximum black box theater and a green-screen camera studio, upgrading all aspects of the theatre complex to state-of-the-art quality.
Enjoying our new state of the art equipment and facilities, we are proud to invite you to be our guests in our newly renovated home.
Fine Arts HallLocated on Science Drive across from Middleground Road, Fine Arts Hall is home to Armstrong's art and music programs. Our music program holds the majority of its performances in the acoustically pristine 980-seat concert auditorium, equipped with state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment.
Also part of the 2008 multi-million dollar Jenkins/Fine Arts renovation project, Fine Arts Auditorium offers easy access, comfortable seating and advantageous sight-lines from all seats for our arts patrons, making the best concert hall in Savannah even better than before. Be sure to visit for a recital or concert.
Performance Etiquette & Guidelines
- For the enjoyment of all please take a few moments in advance of the performance to turn-off all electronic or battery-operated devices including watches, cellular telephones, and pagers.
- In case of emergency, before the performance begins please make yourself aware of all exit paths.
- Should you need to leave the venue during the performance, please wait for a moment when there is applause from the audience.
- Please keep personal belongings clear of the aisles.
- When available please take advantage of the items available at our concession stand before the show and during intermission, but do understand that food and drink are prohibited inside the theater/concert hall.
- Photography, videotaping, and/or any other mechanical means of recording or reproducing the performance and/or the interior of the theater/concert hall is strictly prohibited. Usage of any electronic devices is strictly prohibited. Recording of any portion of the performance is also prohibited. Management reserves the right to confiscate all unauthorized recording devices and escort violators from the venue.
- Thank you for your consideration. We hope you enjoy the performance.