Performance Etiquette & Guidelines
- For the enjoyment of all please take a few moments in advance of the performance to turn-off all electronic or battery-operated devices including watches, cellular telephones, and pagers.
- In case of emergency, before the performance begins please make yourself aware of all exit paths.
- Should you need to leave the venue during the performance, please wait for a moment when there is applause from the audience.
- Please keep personal belongings clear of the aisles.
- When available please take advantage of the items available at our concession stand before the show and during intermission, but do understand that food and drink are prohibited inside the theater/concert hall.
- Photography, videotaping, and/or any other mechanical means of recording or reproducing the performance and/or the interior of the theater/concert hall is strictly prohibited. Usage of any electronic devices is strictly prohibited. Recording of any portion of the performance is also prohibited. Management reserves the right to confiscate all unauthorized recording devices and escort violators from the venue.
Thank you for your consideration. We hope you enjoy the performance.