You answered the call to serve, now reward yourself by advancing your second career through education. Armstrong is a military-friendly university, placing high value on your military experience. Our Military Outreach Center keeps you in touch with fellow vets, and our veteran affairs specialist will help you make the most of your VA benefits. Armstrong has a variety of career-enhancing academic degrees and programs such as criminal justice, professional communication and leadership, engineering, and health professions that many with military backgrounds find to be a good match. Put your experience toward your education and apply today.
VA Benefit Programs
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill® / Chapter 33
- Montgomery GI Bill® / Chapter 30
- Montgomery GI Bill® / Chapter 1606
- Montgomery GI Bill® / Chapter 1607
- VA Vocational Rehabilitation / Chapter 31
- VA Work-Study Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Certificate of Eligibility
- DD-214 or have Official Military Transcript sent (if applicable)
- Notice of Military Student Registration by Term
- Schedule and Bill (once you register)
- Military Physical Education Credit Form
- Approved Credit for Military Training This list is constantly being updated. Please see the Certifying Official to request an official evaluation of your CCAF Transcript or JST to determine if additional credits can approved for your military training, education, and experience.