Military spouses and family members are an important part of the military team at home and on base, but you don’t have to overlook your own education. Armstrong makes it easier for you to manage family and your military lifestyle — and further your education – with a variety of flexible options. Armstrong offers Certificates, Associate, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees in fields such as education and health professions. Take advantage of evening, online, or on-campus schedules and a variety of terms – from full semester to seven-week mini-mesters, four- or eight-week summer sessions, as a full- or part-time student. Spouses who qualify can use MyCAA benefits to make your education even more affordable. Take advantage of the opportunity to get your education on the fast track. Apply today.
VA Benefit Programs
- Post-9/11 GI Bill®/Chapter 33
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program / Chapter 35
- VA Work-Study Program
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Available to spouses of active duty Servicemembers in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2;
- Offers a maximum financial benefit of $4,000 with a fiscal year cap of $2,000;
- Awards are applied to tuition;
- Is limited to associate degrees, certification, and licensure.
- Begin by registering for MyCAA here. Once you have created your account and selected Armstrong State University as your school, send an email with MyCAA and your student ID in the subject line to Phil Gore at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your Education Training Plan created.
The Landings Military Spouse Academic Relief Fund:
- Available to spouses that have exhausted MyCAA benefits for the fiscal year;
- Awards are used to help fund costs not covered by financial aid.
Please contact Phil Gore at email@example.com for more information about this opportunity.
- Certificate of Eligibility
- DD-214 or have Official Military Transcript sent (if applicable)
- Notice of Military Student Registration by Term
- Schedule and Bill (once you register)