Tough training and deployments are a fact of life, so we have classes and formats to match your military lifestyle. Armstrong offers Certificates, Associate, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees; evening and online classes; and a variety of terms – from full semester to seven-week mini-mesters, plus four- or eight-week summer sessions.
Now is the opportune time to use your Tuition Assistance benefits and enroll in classes at Armstrong to advance your career and plan for your future while you serve.
Looking for a degree plan you can complete while you are attending military schools or serving overseas? Armstrong's Fully Online Associate of Arts allows you to achieve your academic goals while completing your mission.
Looking for a Master’s degree? Armstrong’s Professional Communication and Leadership degree will give you a professional edge. Apply today.
VA Benefit Programs
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill® / Chapter 33
- Montgomery GI Bill® / Chapter 30
- Montgomery GI Bill® / Chapter 1606
- Montgomery GI Bill® / Chapter 1607
- Tuition Assistance - Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard
- VA Work-Study Program
- Certificate of Eligibility
- DD-214 or have Official Military Transcript sent (if applicable)
- Notice of Military Student Registration by Term
- Schedule and Bill (once you register)
- Military Physical Education Credit Form
- Credit for Military Training Please note - this list is constantly being updated. Please see the Certifying Official to request an official evaluation of your CCAF Transcript or JST to determine if additional credits can approved for your military training, education, and experience.