Tough training and deployments are a fact of life, so we have classes and formats to match your military lifestyle. Armstrong offers Certificates, Associate, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees; evening and online classes; and a variety of terms – from full semester to seven-week mini-mesters, plus four- or eight-week summer sessions.
Now is the opportune time to use your Tuition Assistance benefits and enroll in classes at Armstrong to advance your career and plan for your future while you serve. Speak with your Education Service Officer about education benefits and opportunities, then contact our Veterans Affairs office or Military Resource Center to find out about the degree programs we offer and the support services we provide.
Looking for a degree plan you can complete while you are attending military schools or serving overseas? Armstrong's Fully Online Associate of Arts allows you to achieve your academic goals while completing your mission.
ALL MANDATORY STUDENT FEES ARE WAIVED FOR ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY PERSONNEL
Begin the application process by following the steps on our Admissions Checklist. In addition to the action items on the checklist, complete the applicable out-of-state tuition and student fee waivers to include in your application.
- Active Duty Out-of-State Tuition Waiver
- Active Guard and Reserve Out-of-State Tuition Waiver
- Active Duty Student Fees Waiver
While gaining admission to the university, students should contact the School Certifying Official (SCO) to begin the process of applying for VA or benefits. The following documents should be presented to the SCO when applying for VA benefits:
- Certificate of Eligibility
- DD-214 or have Official Military Transcript sent (if applicable)
- Notice of Military Student Registration by Term
- Schedule and Bill (once you register for classes)
- Military Credit Evaluation Request
- Credit for Military Training Please note - this list is constantly being updated. Please see the Certifying Official to request an official evaluation of your CCAF Transcript or JST to determine if additional credits can approved for your military training, education, and experience