Application Materials for Applicants
- Online application
- Official high school transcripts/GED scores**
- College transcripts for ALL schools attended
- SAT/ACT scores and/or Compass Placement exam
- Immunization records
- Proof of lawful presence in the U.S.
- $25 application fee
Financial Aid and Waivers
- Apply for financial aid and use Armstrong State University’s school code 001546
- For additional info concerning your financial aid application, please contact the Office of Financial Aid
- All fees are waived for active duty soldiers. Please complete the active duty fee waiver.
- All active duty soldiers and dependents are eligible for in state tuition. Please complete the out of state tuition waiver.
Congratulations! Review this handy checklist to make sure you've completed everything you need to do before your first class begins.
Will my classes transfer to main campus?
All courses are Armstrong State University courses. We are one institution with two locations.
Is Armstrong MyCAA eligible?
Yes, we have a school representative on site to assist students who are eligible for the MyCAA grant.
For additional academic admission requirements, please contact the Liberty Center admissions office at 912.877.1908.