As a unit of Armstrong State University, we have access to campus resources and services and can satisfy most equipment requests that you may have.
Standard equipment and services found in The Armstrong Center:
- Ceiling-mounted LCD Data Projectors (auditorium, ballroom and selected meeting rooms)
- Ceiling-mounted motorized projection screens (auditorium, ballroom and selected meeting rooms)
- VCR and DVD playback equipment (auditorium, ballroom and selected meeting rooms)
- Built-in sound systems in most rooms (auditorium, ballroom and selected meeting rooms)
- Adjustable lighting controls (auditorium, ballroom and selected meeting rooms)
- Wireless Internet connectivity throughout the center
- Teleconferencing capability (auditorium, ballroom and selected meeting rooms)
- 35mm slide projectors
- White boards with markers
- Flipcharts with markers
- Round and rectangular tables
- Comfortable seating
- Casual furniture (lobby)
- FAX service (within the USA)
- Technical support
If additional equipment is needed that we cannot supply in-house, we will rent it from an external vendor, and include the rental fees/charges on your final invoice.
Please note: we only have a limited number of laptop computers that are available on a first-requested, first-served basis. We recommend that if you are making a presentation that requires the use of a computer, you should supply your own laptop.
Meeting & Function Rooms
We can arrange the furniture in our meeting rooms to accommodate a wide range of needs.
The tiered auditorium accommodates 275 guests at fixed tables, with movable chairs, state-of-the-art lighting, projection and sound controls.
The main ballroom serves the center as a dining area for receptions, parties, and banquets for as many as 350 guests. It is equally functional for a lecture or presentation with an audience of up to 500 in single level, theater-style seating. The ballroom can also be divided into three sections to accommodate smaller groups and events.
A computer lab equipped with up-to-date computers at 24 student stations is available for instruction and training or for use as a technology and e-mail suite in association with other events in the center.
Our executive boardrooms are the perfect place for executive work sessions, retreats, and training away from the office. The rooms vary in size with seating capacities from 8 to 16, all in a board style set-up.
The center has a variety of meeting rooms that comfortably support small, medium, and large meetings, training programs or concurrent sessions affiliated with a conference, with seating capacities from 12 to 30, depending on the style of room set-up desired.
The grand lobby is the perfect venue for a variety of programs and events such as small luncheons and dinners, as well as an ideal location for exhibits connected to conferences or trade shows.