University Terrace is the residence hall with the most diverse accommodations. Whether you choose your own private bathroom with the multiple roommate option or the “jack and jill” bathroom with the more intimate common living experience, you will fit right in with this upper-class learning environment.
4-bedroom, 4-bath apartment: $3,550/semester
2-bedroom, 1.5-semiprivate bath apartment: $3,386/semester
Rates are subject to change and pending Board of Regents approval.
University Terrace I: 12 ft. x 11 ft.
University Terrace II: 11 ft. x 10.5 ft.
Included in One Payment...
- Resident Assistant, live-in housing staff member throughout the community
- Outdoor gazebo with overhanging trees
- On-campus Parking, including Vehicle Decal
- Unlimited Laundry, including mobile app that shows laundry availability in real time
- HVAC units are expected to be set within a temperature range of approximately 72 degrees F to 78 degrees F
In Your Apartment
- Height-adjustable (for underneath storage) extra-long twin bed, approximately 33 inches
- Twin extra-long mattress (36" x 80")
- Desk and desk chair
- Chest of drawers with three drawers
- Mini-blinds on the windows
- Cable television hook-up (must provide your own coaxial cable)
- Wired high-speed internet port
In Your Shared Kitchen
- Full-size refrigerator
- Stove-top and range