University Crossings is the residence hall that offers you the most personal space. Whether that means having the largest bedroom or biggest living and dining space, you have it all. If you require concentration and serenity in your home away from home, we have the perfect space for you.
2-bedroom, 2 private bath apartment: $3,927/semester
Large-bedroom, 2 bedroom/ 1 bath apartment: $3,693/semester
Small-bedroom, 2 bedroom/ 1 bath apartment: $3,503/semester
Rates are subject to change and pending Board of Regents approval.
Two Bedrooms with Two Private Bathrooms--Each Bedroom: 15 ft. x 11 ft.
Two Bedrooms with Semi-Private Bathrooms--Larger Bedroom: 15 ft. x 11 ft.
Two Bedrooms with Semi-Private Bathrooms--Smaller Bedroom: 12 ft. x 9 ft.
Included in One Payment...
- Resident Assistant, live-in housing staff member throughout the community
- On-campus Parking, including Vehicle Decal
- Unlimited Laundry, including mobile app that shows laundry availability in real time
- HVAC units are expected to be set within a temperature range of approximately 72 degrees F to 78 degrees F
In Your Apartment
- Height-adjustable (for underneath storage) extra-long twin bed, approximately 33 inches
- Twin extra-long mattress (36" x 80")
- Desk and desk chair
- Chest of drawers with three drawers
- Mini-blinds on the windows
- Cable television hook-up (you must provide your own coaxial cable)
- Wired high-speed internet port
- Wifi throughout
- Two private entrances, with shared balcony and storm door access
In Your Shared Kitchen
- Full-size refrigerator
- Stove-top and range