Compass Point is our largest apartment community, hosting Greek Housing, Global Crossroads and Transfer Strong theme communities. In the heart of our hall is the Clubhouse, perfect for socializing, a student organization meeting, playing pool or just getting out of your apartment. There are enormous outdoor spaces with volleyball courts and gazebos. Hanging out with friends has never been easier.
2-bedroom, 1.5-semiprivate bath apartment: $3,693/semester
4-bedroom, 2-bath apartment: $3,340/semester
Rates are subject to change and pending Board of Regents approval.
All bedrooms: 12 ft. x 10.5 ft.
Included in One Payment...
- Resident Assistant, live-in housing staff member in each building
- The Clubhouse: including flat screen televisions, table tennis, and pool tables
- On-campus Parking, including Vehicle Decal
- Unlimited Laundry, including mobile app that shows laundry availability in real time
In Your Apartment
- Height-adjustable (for underneath storage) extra-long twin bed, approximately 33 inches
- Twin extra-long mattress (36" x 80")
- Desk and desk chair
- Chest of drawers with three drawers
- Mini-blinds on the windows
- Cable television hook-up
- Wired high-speed internet port
- Wifi throughout
- Computerized controlled HVAC units, set within a temperature range of approximately 72 degrees F to 78 degrees F
In Your Shared Kitchen
- Full-size refrigerator
- Stove-top and range
- Garbage disposal