This project consisted of the renovation of existing storage space within the Armstrong Center receiving area for Central Receiving as well as renovations of all remaining areas of the Armstrong Annex 2, creating Engineering Labs, Fine Arts Labs, and a University Mail Services Center.
- Project Construction Budget: $975,000 approx.
- Completion Date: March 2011
- General Contractor: Choate Construction
- Project Architect: Cogdell and Mendrala Architects
- Project Funding Sources: MRR, EPFI, Institutional Funds