Campus-Wide Writing Competition
Members of the Campus-Wide Writing Competition encourage faculty from across the disciplines to discover and share methods of incorporating writing into their teaching as a means of enhancing learning. One way the committee promotes its goals is by sponsoring an annual competitive event to honor excellence in student writing.
The 2015 award ceremony will be held on Thursday, April 16, in the Student Union. Award-winning papers will be archived at the Lane Library.
Student Honorees and Award-Winning Papers / 2015 University Writing Competition.
*Check here after April 16, 2015, to view a list of student honorees and winning papers.
- Deborah Reese; Chair, Languages, Literature, & Philosophy
- Austin Deray; Secretary, Gender Studies
- Elizabeth Desnoyers-Colas; Reader, Art, Music, and Theatre
- Anne Katz; Reader, Childhood & Exceptional Student Education
- Lesley Roessing; Reader, Secondary, Adult, & Physical Education
- Joshua Williams; Reader, Psychology
Kristen Powell; Graduate Assistant, Writing Center, Adult Education
- The WAC Clearinghouse
- Purdue Online Writing Lab
- Writing Across the Curriculum at George Mason University
- Writing Across the Curriculum at The University of Wisconsin-Madison
- The Knight Institute for Writing in the Disciplines at Cornell University
- Writing in the Disciplines at Columbia College
- Writing in the Disciplines at The University of Vermont
- The Writing Site