Your Passport to Armstrong State University
The PirateCard is an essential key to campus life and a handy tool for managing funds. As the official identification card for Armstrong, it gives you access to facilities, services and fun too! You can even add funds to your PirateCard to use for purchases on campus. You should carry your PirateCard at all times while on campus.
- Access your meal plan.
- Add funds for on-campus purchases like buying books.
- Use at WEPA machines for printing.
- Use the Rec Center, Health Center, and other services on campus.
- You can view your transactions online to keep track of your spending.
- Your parents can load funds to your card from their computer for you to use instantly!
- Serves as a safety feature — Only students with PirateCard access are permitted into Windward Commons, the laundry rooms, and other locations on campus.
- You can add funds to the card from the convenience of your own computer.
- Unused funds will roll over to the next semester (with the exception of Armstrong managed accounts).
- Transactions can be viewed online by students, helping them with their funds management.
For Faculty & Staff
- You can add funds to the card for use in all the dining services areas, in the bookstore, at most vending machines, and at other locations.
- No need to carry cash on campus.
- Add a meal plan for convenient dining options on campus.
- Use your card to gain access to most campus events and activities.
- Access the Recreation Center with membership.