New and existing online programs are supported by OBL faculty development through:
- University-level training, such as Online Faculty Status courses and workshops.
- One-on-one consultations with individual faculty members.
- Presentations made to faculty groups, described below.
OBL representatives can meet with your group to deliver presentations ranging from 20 minutes to two hours. Presentation location can be in the room or auditorium of your choice (OBL will coordinate with the Library Media Desk to provide needed technology if needed). The subject can be any for which we have staff experts, including (but not limited to) online:
- Curriculum development
- State authorization
- Course development
- Creating instructional media
- Course review
- Course delivery
- Program publicity
- Compliance at the college, SACS-COC, state, or federal levels
- Student assessment, instruction, or engagement.
To request a presentation for your group, please contact the Office of Online & Blended Learning at 912.344.3607 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and how we can help you.