The minimum computer requirements for Armstrong’s online and blended programs are provided below.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or highter; Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Processor: 2 GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM or higher
- Disk Space: At least 10 GB free disk space is required for software installation
- Internet: Students must have regular access to the internet to connect to courses offered through Armstrong’s online and blended programs
- Internet Browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 10 or 11, Safari 5.1 , 6 or 7.
- Plug-ins: The following plug-ins are required for online and blended programs: Adobe Reader, Java, QuickTime Player, and Windows Media Player. Note: These plug-ins are available free of charge from the sites
- Software: Microsoft Office 2010 or greater is required
- Anti-Virus Software: Updated anti-virus software strongly recommended
- Sound Card, Microphone, and Speakers: A working sound card, speakers, and microphone required
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 resolution recommended
It is recommended that all students configure their computer prior to beginning their courses.Check the configurations of your computer here.