TechHub offers complimentary tech support for Armstrong students, faculty and staff. We are conveniently and centrally located in the new location in the Student Union Commons Area (outside the galley).
Hours of operation for Fall:
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
What kind of technology support can I receive at TechHub?
TechHub is equipped with multiple charging stations, wifi and work areas for students, faculty and staff. In addition, customers can expect complimentary in-person technology assistance such as:
- Port ID and Login issues
- Need help with your password? Lost or forgot your Port ID? The TechHub staff can resolve most issues while you wait.
- Armstrong Wireless Configuration
- Having trouble connecting to the Armstrong wireless network on your mobile devices? The TechHub staff can troubleshoot your issue to get you up and running.
- Armstrong Email Configuration
- You can find help with connecting to Armstrong email by taking your device to the TechHub for quick syncing and troubleshooting.
Where can I go for further assistance?
The TechHub is not equipped to handle all technical issues.
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 912.478.2287