Also known as: Qualtrics Research Suite
Available to: Students, Faculty & Staff
Qualtrics is an easy and intuitive online research tool that allows users to create, distribute and analyze surveys. It can be used among many things to:
- Assess user satisfaction with programs or services
- Conduct academic research
- Create simple forms
Note: Students have a limit of 250 responses per survey. To request a limit increase, please contact IT Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Get this Resource
To access Qualtrics:
- Go to Port of Armstrong
- Click on the Qualtrics button
- Use your Port of Armstrong username and password and click on the “Sign In” button.
- First time users will be prompted to accept Qualtrics terms of services.
Go to Qualtrics University to access their extensive library of articles and videos.
Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps:
- Step 1: Beginning to Build
- Step 2: Customizing Survey Pathways
- Step 3: Customizing Survey Experience
- Step 4: Distributing your Survey
- Step 5: Analyzing your Data
For the survey policy and survey tips and best practices, please see the survey page on the Office of Institutional Research's website available here.
This service is available 24/7, excluding planned outages, normal maintenance windows, and unavoidable events. If maintenance is required outside maintenance hours, it will be announced on the Announcements & Maintenance Notifications web page and by email.