Armstrong Goes Mobile - Get IT!
Also known as: Armstrong App, Armstrong Mobile
Available to: Students, Faculty & Staff
Armstrong's Mobile app is the University’s platform for delivering mobile services to its students. These services include:
- Access to online courses, using Armstrong eClassroom (D2L)
- My Registration to add/drop courses
- Access grades using My Grades
- Access your classes using My Schedule
- Pay your tuition using TouchNet, Armstrong's bill pay system
- Searchable Campus Map
- Searchable Directory of faculty and staff
- Campus News
How to Get this Resource
The Armstrong mobile app is available for iOS and Android. Download for free via the App Store and Google Play (search, Armstrong State University) or simply click below.
For assistance, please contact the IT Services HelpDesk at 912.478.2287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This service is available 24/7, excluding planned outages, normal maintenance windows, and unavoidable events. If maintenance is required outside maintenance hours, it will be announced on the Announcements & Maintenance Notifications web page and by email.