For the latest and most complete information, please visit the Georgia Southern Information Technology Services website.
IT Services knowledge base is a resource that allows Armstrong community members access to the most commonly asked questions about technology and assistance.
- How do I get an Armstrong email account?
- How do I access Port of Armstrong?
- How do I reset my SHIP Pin & setup security questions?
- How can I access the Wireless network?
- My laptop is not working. Who can help?
- How do I reserve a computer lab or classroom?
- How can I access Armstrong eClassroom?
- How can I add my Armstrong email to my mobile phone?
Welcome! IT Services is here to help. For those of you new to the university or wanting to learn more about the technology offered on campus, we have compiled a list of ITS resources available to help your collegiate career.
IT Services is committed to providing the best tools and support available to assist faculty in pursuing their academic mission at Armstrong. Here are some basics for getting started with technology at the university.
Armstrong employs over 700 workers in support of the academic goals of our students and faculty. As a staff member, you receive core technology products and services from IT Services to help you succeed personally and to contribute to the overall success of the university.