- Ameriflex Request for Service Form
- Background Investigation Questionnaire & Release Form
- Cell Phone Allowance Request For
- Change of Address Form
- FMLA Leave Request Form
- FMLA Medical Certification - Employee's Serious Health Condition
- FMLA Medical Certification - Family Member's Serious Health Condition
- FMLA Return to Work Medical Evaluation
- Grievance Form
- Job Reclassification Form
- Sick Leave Pool
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Application
- ASU Flextime Agreement
The purpose of the Manager’s Checklists is to assist Managers in the steps necessary to complete all administrative tasks for hiring, transferring, and terminating employees.
Please print the following checklist that apply to your employment action, complete, then forward to Human Resources.
Performance Evaluation Tools
Armstrong State University supports a consistent, continuous and communicated performance management process. As required by Board of Regents policy, a formal, written performance evaluation is to be completed at least once every fiscal year. The performance evaluation must include an evaluation of the employee's job knowledge, accuracy and quality, customer service, attendance and punctuality, productivity, supervision required, adaptability, organizational skills, communication skills and interpersonal relations/teamwork. Merit based compensation should be based upon performance as measured by the performance evaluation instrument.
Supervisors are required to provide employees with a job description, related performance expectations, and a copy of the evaluation instrument. The job description should be reviewed with the employee to ensure that it accurately reflects current responsibilities and expectations. The Armstrong State University Performance Evaluation Form must be used by the evaluator in evaluating his/her direct subordinates.
- Annual Performance Evaluation for Professional Staff
- Annual Performance Evaluation for Support Staff