Regular employees of Armstrong State University, working 30 hours per week or more and full-time faculty are eligible to participate in the benefits plans offered through the University System of Georgia.
If you are a new employee, you will have 30 days from the date of employment to enroll in your benefits through the ADP web portal. If benefits are not elected during the first 30 days of employment, an employee may enroll in benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period. Outside of Open Enrollment, no changes may be made, except in the case of a qualifying Family Status Change.
OneUSG Connect - Benefits Call Center
The OneUSG Connect - Benefits Call Center team is available to assist you with questions or concerns you may have regarding your benefits or retirement elections. Contact them Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at 844-587-4236.
USG Shared Services Center
The University System of Georgia Shared Services Center Customer Support team is available to assist you with questions or concerns you may have regarding payroll or ADP system issues. Contact them Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at 855.214.2644 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LabCorp is the in-network lab for both the Open Access POS and HMO plans. Please note:
- LabCorp may have "draw sites" (i.e. in a hospital or doctor's office).
- Emergency/Urgent/Stat labs can be done at labs other than LabCorp.
- Members should always ask prior to lab work being done who the lab provider will be.
- This does not include members that are inpatient.
- If a member is referred by an in-network provider to a lab other than LabCorp, please have them notify BCBSGa immediately to educate the provider.
- Teachers Retirement System of Georgia (TRS)
- Optional Retirement Program (ORP)
- TRS/ORP Employer and Employee Contribution Rates
- ERS Employer and Employee Contribution Rates
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Armstrong Treasure Chest
- Recreation and Wellness Membership (this is added to quick links)
- Recreation and Wellness PlusOne Membership (this is added to quick links)
Tax Sheltered Annuities
Loans and Hardship Distributions
Due to recent changes to the IRS code, new procedures have been put in place for taking loans and hardship distributions from your 403(b) and/or 457(b) account. To make a distributions request, visit Retirement Manager and follow the prompts on the screen.
To learn more about Retirement Manager, please see www.brainshark.com.