After you submitted a résumé and cover letter to apply for a position, you may be asked to interview with the employer. Whether you are interviewing for a part-time job/internship, full-time career, or graduate school, Career Services can help you prepare!
The links below will help you understand the interviewing process, the questions you might be asked, what to wear, and how you might be evaluated by the employer. You can also schedule a mock interview with Career Services by calling 912.344.2563. A mock interview allows students to practice their interviewing skills in a professional setting. A Career Advisor will ask you 10-15 commonly asked questions and go over your responses with you, making suggestions for improvement. At the end of the appointment, you will be more prepared and relaxed for your interview!
- Interviewing Tips, docx
- Interview Attire- Men's Handout, jpg
- Interview Attire- Women's Handout, jpg
- Interview Outfits- Do's and Don'ts, jpg
- Professional Dress, ppt
- How to Prepare for an Interview, How to Prepare for an Interview, doc
- 10 Tough Interview Questions, 10 Tough Interview Questions, doc
- Professional Dress Guidelines, Professional Dress Guidelines, doc
- Questions to Ask During Interview, Questions to Ask During Interview, doc
- Interview Self Evaluation, Interview Self Evaluation, doc