Do you have questions about paying for the Summer semester? Let the Office of the Bursar help you make this the best summer possible by planning in advance to meet your financial obligations!
Summer charges are available, upon registration, after March 1.
Summer Tuition and Fees
Student Center Fee
Student Access ID Fee
Institutional Fee (Above 4 credit hours)
Institutional Fee (Below 5 credit hours)
Note: Students classified as Active Duty Military are exempt from the Institutional Fee.
**Students exculsively enrolled in a minimester may qualify for a reduction in some mandatory fees. A fee assessment will be calculated upon registration and posted to your student account, starting in March.
How to pay your Summer bill online
- Log into the Port and check your account balance on Touchnet Bill and Payment.
- Choose View Account Activity (It’s a green button!) and then choose Summer 2017 from the drop down box.
- If you are expecting financial aid, check the Estimated Financial Aid section to make sure you have enough aid to cover your balance. (Did you fill out a Summer Aid Application?)
- If you owe a balance, scroll down to the bottom and click Make a Payment. Follow the prompts to submit either an electronic check from your personal checking account, or a payment from a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card.
- You’re done! Remember, if you add another class, check your account and be sure to pay any new outstanding balances.
Want to pay another way?
- Come in and see us in Victor Hall, on the second floor. We accept cash, checks and money orders only.
- Mail your checks to us! Just be sure we have it by the published payment deadline.
Attn: Office of the Bursar
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419
Sign up for a Payment Plan with Nelnet!
Armstrong offers a more flexible way to manage your bill for the semester. Sign up now for a Summer payment plan with Nelnet to spread your payments out over 1, 2, 3, or 4 months. The earlier you sign up, the more time you'll have to pay! See our Automatic Payment Plans page for more details! This offer ends June 9th!
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|
|March 24||0% + $50 enrollment fee||4||April - July|
|April 21||25% + $60 enrollment fee||3||May - July|
|May 19||35% + $70 enrollment fee||2||June & July|
|June 9||50% + $70 enrollment fee||1||June|
*** Payment plan are available starting in March!
Stop In: We're open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., all Summer long.