The Office of the Bursar was created to make the process of paying your bills as clear and easy as possible, so you can get on with the business of learning. Excellent customer service and your success are our top priorities! Our staff is dedicated to navigating you through making payments and finding financial savings so that you can afford the entire Armstrong experience.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the academic calendar, especially the dates at the bottom of the page by adding them to your Google calendars and seting up deadline notifications. This way you will never be late making a payment.
What We Do
- Manage student accounts, by monitoring and maintaining billing for all university charges
- Apply financial aid to your account
- Overseee the Nelnet Prepayment Plan
- Monitor and invoice for Third Party Payments
- Credit your account for the payments you make
- Issue financial refunds
In addition to this site, the
- How to Pay Your Bill
- NelNet Prepayment Plan
- Third Party Payments
- Tuition & Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Estimated Tuition & Fee Calculator
Keep on Schedule
- Summer 2016 Payment Deadline- Friday, June 3, 2016
- Check out our Summer Savings!
- Fall 2016 Payment Deadline- Friday, July 29, 2016
- Fall 2016 Cancellation for non-payment- Friday, July 29, 2016