For new first-time students, advisement will occur during one of several new student orientation programs called Navigate Armstrong. These Navigate sessions are scheduled throughout the spring and summer months.
New Transfer students can either attend a Navigate Armstrong orientation program designed for transfer students or meet with a transfer "intake" advisor from their college.
- College of Education: Allison Scott - Allison.Scott@armstrong.edu
- College of Health Professions: Heather Valentine - Heather.Valentine@armstrong.edu
- College of Liberal Arts: Laura Pallini-Bolton - Laura.Pallini-Bolton@armstrong.edu
- College of Science and Technology: Heather Thornton - Heather.Thornton@armstrong.edu
- Undeclared: Shannon Vo - Shannon.Vo@armstrong.edu, Beth Anne Mathis - Bethanne.Mathis@armstrong.edu
Current Students can find their advisor's name on their Permanent Student Record.
Access your Permanent Student Record by following this path:
- Log into Port of Armstrong
- Select the "My Records" tab
- Select "Permanent Student Record" located under Academic Transcript
- "Academic and Account Information"