Everyone who ever attended Armstrong is automatically considered an alum. That means you have the opportunity to participate in most Alumni Association programs and you have access to a network of intelligent, caring people who share a love for your alma mater.
Tier 1: All Alumni
Some of the benefits of being an Armstrong alum include:
- Free online access to Armstrong Magazine
- Periodic discounts to logo merchandise
- Continued access to the Office of Career Services
- Access to a variety of discounts through the Beneplace Treasure Chest
- 20% discount on campus space rental
- Access to College Central Network featuring 500K+ job postings, career portfolio assistance, and career development programs
Tier 2: Active Alumni
For those who choose to become an Active Member by making an annual tax-deductible gift of $35 or more to the Armstrong State University Foundation, you will receive an Alumni Pirate Card and there are even more benefits, including:
- Invitations to special events and programs
- Use of the Lane Library
- Discount on membership fees at Coastal Georgia YMCAs
- Access to membership at the Armstrong Fitness Center, and now you can add one more member to your account!
(additional fees apply)
- Periodic discounts to Art, Music, and Theater Events
- Periodic discounts to Pirate Athletic events
- Discounted parking passes - just $15 per year!
- Joining in the campus intramural games for $40 per semester (cannot play in external tournaments)
- Subscribing for six months of membership pricing at The Learning Center of Senior Citizens, Inc.
- Access to new State of the Art Tennis Complex during open hours
(Pirate card and photo I.D. required to access these benefits.)
Of course, we are always seeking to expand that list of benefits, if you have an idea for a benefit that you would like to see offered, please email that idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to provide a service or benefit for Armstrong Alumni, please contact us at 912.344.2586.