You are considered to be a transient student if you are attending another college or university and would like to attend Armstrong for no more than two consecutive semesters. Applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission to the university:
- Submit an Application and $30 Application Fee
- Transient Permission Letter from the institution requesting enrollment in specific courses (this letter will be used for advisement at Armstrong).
After You're Accepted: Next Steps
- Log into Port of Armstrong (To Find your Port ID and Student ID (907#) use the Lookup ID link on the login page. The first time you login to Port, the password is your birthday - MMDDYY)
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Register for classes by going to the "Register" tab inside of Port or by going to Port, SHIP, and selecting the Student Services & Financial Aid link.