Transfer (30 transferable credit hours or more)
- Must meet minimum 2.0 Cumulative College GPA (NOTE: Some degree programs require a higher GPA requirement; please check out these additional program requirements)
Freshman Transfer (less than 30 transferable credit hours)
- Must meet minimum 2.0 Cumulative College GPA (NOTE: Some degree programs require a higher GPA requirement; please check out these additional program requirements )
- If under the age of 23: Must meet minimum freshman admission requirements, including: SAT or ACT scores, 2.5 high school GPA, and core preparatory courses
- If over the age of 23: Must submit official high school transcript or GED score report for proof of high school graduation
Nontraditional Students (23 years or older)
- ACCUPLACER placement exam required if student has never enrolled in the equivalent of English 1101 or Math 1111/1001
- Please visit our ACCUPLACER Placement Exam page for more information
Transfer Admission Checklist
- Submit an Application and $30 application fee
- Submit official transcripts from ALL colleges or universities attended*
- Submit official high school transcripts or GED score report and official SAT or ACT scores (if applicable)
- Take ACCUPLACER placement exam (if applicable)
- Submit your immunization records prior to registration (Required for Spring and Summer 2018 admits. Fall 2018 admits will submit after orientation.)
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration
*Note: All official high school transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or sent electronically directly from the issuing institution. Transcripts must be received within one year of the print/issue date on the transcript.
- Spring and Summer 2018 admits for the Armstrong and Liberty campuses must submit immunization records to the Office of Admissions.
- Fall 2018 admits please visit the Health Services page for instructions.
Transfer Admission Deadlines
|Deadlines for Semester||Spring 2018||Summer 2018||Fall 2018|
|Application and Document Deadline||December 1||April 15||July 15|
|Mini-mester Deadline||February 15||June 14||September 21|
Additional Information for...
- Transient—Students who are enrolled in another university and wish to take courses at Armstrong
- Post-bac—Students who have already received a bachelor degree
- Non-degree-seeking—Students who wish to pursue coursework without credit
- 62-plus—Residents of Georgia who are 62 years and older may participate in this special program