Fall 2018 and Later Terms
Checklist items can be found here.
For Spring/Summer 2018
- $30 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended*
- Official high school transcripts or GED score report and official SAT or ACT scores (If student has fewer than 30 transferable semester hours)
- Accuplacer placement exam (required for students over the age of 23 who have not previously enrolled in the equivalent of English 1101 or Math 1111/1001). Please visit our Accuplacer Placement Exam page for more information
- Submit your immunization records prior to registration (Required for Spring and Summer 2018 admits, Fall 2018 admits will submit after orientation.)
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration
*Note: Transcripts from ALL previous colleges or universities must be received before students will be considered for admission, even if you are not seeking credit from previous institution(s). All official high school transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or sent electronically directly from the issuing institution. Transcripts must be received within one year of the print/issue date on the transcript.
- Spring and Summer 2018 admits for the Armstrong and Liberty campuses must submit immunization records to the Office of Admissions.
- Fall 2018 admits please visit the Health Services page for instructions.
Transfer Admission Deadlines
|Deadlines for Semester||Spring 2018||Summer 2018|
|Application and Document Deadline||December 15||April 15|
|Mini-mester Deadline||February 15||June 14|