You are cordially invited to a two-day overnight program for rising seniors hosted by Armstrong State University. We are very excited that you are interested in attending. Below you will find important details about the program.
- Dates: Friday, July 21, 2017 – Saturday, July 22, 2017.
- Times: Check-in will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Friday and will conclude around 10am on Saturday. Please note, the Saturday program will involve your parents and will start at 8:00 a.m. Breakfast will be served. A detailed schedule will be emailed to you in early July.
- Cost: The overnight program is $25. The fee must be paid two weeks prior to the start of the program in order to participate. Payments are accepted online only, students will receive access to make the online payment once they've registered. Armstrong provides lunch and dinner on Friday and breakfast on Saturday morning.
- Program Details: Students will have the opportunity to learn all about Armstrong! You will meet other prospective students, mingle with Armstrong student ambassadors, interact with campus actvities, and more!
- College Preparation Workshops: The program will also prepare students for the college admissions process by providing workshops in career exploration, resume building, and college essay writing.
Contact: If you have any questions please contact Admissions Events and Marketing at 912.344.2503 or email@example.com.