Complete your application, get admitted and register* for Fall 2017 mini-mester classes!
Join us on Tuesday, Septemeber 26 for our one-day-only registration event and kick-start your career in the growing fields of information technology, business economics, health science and more.
Application fees will be waived during this one-day event. Register for the event today!
Learn more about how to apply for classes at Armstrong. Online applications should be submitted prior to the event if you have not already done so. Additional details are provided in your confirmation email once you complete registration for the event.
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Accuplacer testing available starting at:
|Lobby of Victor Hall (building 2 on our campus map )
11935 Abercorn St., Savannah, GA 31419
- If you have attended college, please bring in official college transcripts with you to the event (signed and sealed).
- If you have never attended college or have less than 30 college credit hours, please bring official high school transcripts or GED scores to the event.
- If you are not able to obtain official documents for the event, please have the documents sent to Office of Admissions - 11935 Abercorn Street - Savannah, GA 31419. Please try to do so two - three weeks in advance. Please bring unofficial copies of the documents with you to the event.
- NOTE: Students with more than three transcripts must provide all transcripts at least two weeks prior to the event for guaranteed same day admission.
- Payment for Navigate orientation.
NOTE: If you need financial aid, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form online at https://fafsa.ed.gov two weeks before the Start Strong Start Now event to allow adequate time for processing.
This event is specifically tailored for nontraditional students. If you are a high school senior, please visit our Freshman Admissions page.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions office at 912.344.2503.