Fall 2018 and forward
- If you have attended Armstrong State University as an undergraduate student past the end of the Drop/Add period, then you are a former/returning student.
- If you wish to re-enroll in any undergraduate capacity (freshman, transfer, transient, or post-baccalaureate), you should complete the Former Student Application and work with the Office of the Registrar.
Spring and Summer 2018
- Please note, students who have not been out for 3 or more semesters do not need to readmit. Please contact your advisor to register for classes.
- If you have attended another college or university since last attending Armstrong, you will be required to meet the transfer requirements.
- Students will be considered for readmission based on their academic standing, including grades factored in from any new transfer work.
- Any student attempting to return to Armstrong after serving a suspension is ineligible for enrollment during the Summer and mini-mesters.
- Submit an Undergraduate Application (No application fee required)
- Submit official transcripts from any school that you have attended since last enrolling at Armstrong.
NOTE: Transcripts must be received within one year of the print/issue date on the transcript. Transcripts from ALL previous colleges or universities must be received before students will be considered for admission. All transcripts must be submitted regardless of transfer credit received.
- Take the Accuplacer Placement Exam (if applicable)