- Please note, students who have not been out for 3 or more semesters do not need to readmit. Please contact your advisor to register for classes.
- If you have attended another college or university since last attending Armstrong, you will be required to meet the transfer requirements.
- Students will be considered for readmission based on their academic standing, including grades factored in from any new transfer work.
- Any student attempting to return to Armstrong after serving a suspension, is ineligible for enrollment during the Summer and mini-mesters.
- Submit an Undergraduate Application (No application fee required)
- Submit official transcripts from any school that you have attended since last enrolling at Armstrong.
NOTE: Transcripts must be received within one year of the print/issue date on the transcript. Transcripts from ALL previous colleges or universities must be received before students will be considered for admission. All transcripts must be submitted regardless of transfer credit received.
- Take the COMPASS Placement Exam (if applicable)
|Deadlines for Semester||Spring 2016||Summer 2016||Fall 2016|
|Application and Document Deadline||December 1||April 15||July 1|
|Mini-mester Deadline||February 15||No Mini-mester||September 21|