Applicants who wish to pursue courses for personal enrichment or advancement may be admitted as non-degree students. Non-degree-seeking students are allowed to enroll in a maximum of 12 credit hours. After earning 12 credit hours, or upon changing to degree-seeking status, students will be screened for admission to the university.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have been out of high school for a period of five or more years.
- Non-degree-seeking applicants are required to fulfill all nontraditional admission requirements.
- $30 Application Fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Submit your immunization records prior to registration
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit Proof of Lawful Presence
- Applicants who have not earned a baccalaureate degree must take the Compass Placement Exam.
After You're Accepted: Next Steps
- Log into Port of Armstrong (To Find your Port ID and Student ID (907#) use the Lookup ID link on the login page. The first time you login to Port, the password is your birthday - MMDDYY)
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to get advised. Visit www.armstrong.edu/advisors to find your advisor.
- Register for classes by going to the "Register" tab inside of Port or by going to Port, SHIP, and selecting the Student Services & Financial Aid link.