- Complete the online undergraduate application through GA Futures
- You will need to have a GA Futures account
- For your admission type, select K: Dual Enrollment: Students interested in earning college credit at Armstrong while dual enrolled in high school courses
- For your Planned Course of Study, select "undeclared"
- Select Fee Waiver when asked to pay a fee to submit your application. Dual Enrollment students do not pay an application fee.
- MOWR Participation Agreement (required for each semester of enrollment in Dual Enrollment)
- Official High School Transcripts (in a sealed envelope)
- Official SAT or ACT scores (sent directly to Admissions from College Board, ACT, or included on high school transcript)
- Completed Immunization Form (Required for Spring and Summer 2018 admits, Fall 2018 admits will submit after orientation.)
- Documents may be submitted in 3 ways:
|By mail||Armstrong State University
Office of Admissions
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419
|By fax||912.344.3417 ATTN: Dual Enrollment (Tiffany Thornton)|
|By firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Dual Enrollment (Tiffany Thornton)|
Don't forget these Important Deadlines
|Deadlines for Semester||Spring 2017||Summer 2017||Fall 2017|
|Application and Document Deadline||December 15||April 15||August 11|
|Mini-mester Deadline||February 17||Not available||September 25|
|FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Priority Deadline||August 3||March 5||March 15|
What happens after I submit my documents?
- Once your application and supporting documents, immunization form, and Dual Enrollment participation form are received an admissions decision will be made within 2 weeks.
- You will receive an admission decision letter in the mail to the address on your application.