Fall 2018 and Later Entry Terms
Visit the Georgia Southern International Admissions page for more information.
Spring 2018 and Summer 2018 Entry Terms
Test Score Requirements (ACT or SAT)
|Old SAT||Redesigned SAT (March 2016 and beyond)||ACT|
|Critical Reading minimum: 440||Reading Test minimum: 24||English minimum: 18|
|Math minimum: 410||Math Test minimum: 22||Math minimum: 18|
|Combined score minimum: 900||Total score minimum: 980 (Evidence-based Reading & Writing + Math)||Composite minimum: 19|
Test Score Requirements (TOEFL, IELTS):
- TOEFL: 523 Paper, 193 Computer, 70 Internet
- IELTS: 6.0
- Accuplacer Test: Transfer students may need this exam. Please review the transfer admission page.
- Complete the online application and submit the $30 application fee online
- Submit all supporting documents (see detailed explanation of supporting documents in the International Application):
- Official* high school transcripts-must be evaluated by an approved evaluation agency (Grade Point Average calculation is required).
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended must be evaluated by an approved evaluation agency
- Official SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or IELTS scores
- Transfer students should review the transfer admission page for additional requirements.
- Confidential Declaration of Finances and supporting documents
- Copy of the biographical page(s) of your passport (photograph, name, date of birth, citizenship, and expiration date)
- Immunization records (Required for Spring and Summer 2018 admits, Fall 2018 admits will submit after orientation.)
*Note: Official documents must be in a sealed envelope issued by the institution or they must come in secure electronic format. Student copies will not be accepted. An original document is not the same as an official document. Applicants who have foreign high school, college, or university coursework, but who do not require an F1 student visa, must submit official transcript evaluations from an approved evaluation agency. Armstrong works primarily with Josef Silny & Associates or WES, but any of the companies listed at the NACES website are accepted. Students with U.S. coursework to transfer can visit our Transfer Articulation Page to find out which classes will transfer.
International Admission Deadlines
|Deadlines for Semester||Fall||Spring|
|Application Deadline||May 15||October 15|
|Document Deadline||May 15||October 15|