Fall 2018 and Later Entry Terms
Admission requirements for Fall 2018 and later entry terms can be found here.
Eagle Incentive Program
Information about the Eagle Incentive Program can be found here.
Spring 2018 and Summer 2018 Entry Terms
Test Score Requirements (ACT or SAT)
|Old SAT||Redesigned SAT (March 2016 and beyond)||ACT|
|Critical Reading minimum: 440||Reading Test minimum: 24||English minimum: 18|
|Math minimum: 410||Math Test minimum: 22||Math minimum: 18|
|Combined score minimum: 900||Total score minimum: 980 (Evidence-based Reading & Writing + Math)||Composite minimum: 19|
High School GPA & Core Course Requirements
- 2.5 High School GPA (core course grade point average)
- 17 College Preparatory Courses (4 years of English, 4 years of Mathematics, 4 years of Science, 3 years of Social Studies, and 2 years of the same Foreign Language, Computer Science or American Sign Language.) See Required High School Curriculum for more information.
- If you are a home-schooled student, please view the home-schooled requirements section.
In addition to meeting the above admission criteria, applicants graduating or who would have graduated from high school within the past five years must meet the requirements of the freshman index of 2130 of the Board of Regents.
If you have attempted any college credits during high school, you will need to submit official college transcripts and meet our transfer admission GPA requirement.
Freshman Admissions Checklist
- Submit an Application and $30 application fee
- Submit all required credentials: Official high school transcripts and SAT or ACT test scores (Note: Armstrong's code for SAT is 5012 and for ACT is 0786)
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Submit your immunization records prior to registration (Required for Spring and Summer 2018 admits)
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration
- Spring and Summer 2018 admits for the Armstrong and Liberty campuses must submit immunization records to the Office of Admissions.
- Fall 2018 admits please visit the Health Services page for instructions.
|Deadlines for Semester||Spring 2018||Summer 2018|
|Freshman Priority Application Deadline||n/a||n/a|
|Application and Document Deadline||December 1||April 15|
|Mini-mester Deadline||February 15||June 14|
|FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Priority Deadline||August 3||March 1|