Test Score Requirements (ACT or SAT)
|Old SAT (prior to March 2016)||New SAT (March 2016 and beyond)||ACT|
|Critical Reading minimum: 440||Reading Test minimum: 24||English minimum: 18|
|Math minimum: 410||Math Section minimum: 450||Math minimum: 18|
|Combined score minimum: 900||Total score (out of 1600) minimum: 980||Composite minimum: 19|
High School GPA & Core Course Requirements
- 2.5 High School GPA (core course grade point average)
- 17 College Preparatory Courses (4 years of English, 4 years of Mathematics, 4 years of Science, 3 years of Social Studies, and 2 years of the same Foreign Language, Computer Science or American Sign Language.) See Required High School Curriculum for more information.
- If you are a home-schooled student, please view the home-schooled requirements section.
In addition to meeting the above admission criteria, applicants graduating or who would have graduated from high school within the past five year must meet the requirements of the freshman index of 2130 of the Board of Regents.
If you have attempted any college credits during high school, you will need to submit official college transcripts and meet our transfer admission GPA requirement.
Freshman Admissions Checklist
- Submit an Application and $25 application fee
- Submit all required credentials: Official high school transcripts and SAT or ACT test scores (Note: Armstrong's code for SAT is 5012 and for ACT is 0786)
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Submit your immunization records prior to registration
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration
|Deadlines for Semester||Spring 2017||Summer 2017||Fall 2017|
|Freshman Priority Application Deadline||n/a||n/a||December 15|
|Application and Document Deadline||December 1||April 15||July 1|
|Mini-mester Deadline||February 15||June 14||September 21|
|FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Priority Deadline||August 3||March 1||March 15|