Fall 2018 and Later Entry Terms
Checklist items can be found here.
Spring 2018 and Summer 2018
- Submit an Application and $30 application fee
- Submit all required credentials: Official high school transcripts and SAT or ACT test scores (Note: Armstrong's code for SAT is 5012 and for ACT is 0786)
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Submit your immunization records prior to registration (Required for Spring and Summer 2018 admits)
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration
- Spring and Summer 2018 admits for the Armstrong and Liberty campuses must submit immunization records to the Office of Admissions.
- Fall 2018 admits please visit the Health Services page for instructions.
Don't forget these Important Deadlines
|Deadlines for Semester||Spring 2018||Summer 2018|
|Application and Document Deadline||December 15||April 15|
|Mini-mester Deadline||February 17||Not available|
|FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Priority Deadline||August 3||March 5|