The purpose of this material is to assist faculty and staff with Business and Finance policies and procedures used in the support units that report to the Vice President for Business and Finance.
These materials will be updated as existing policies and procedures change and as new ones are added. Suggestions for improved policies and procedures are welcomed and should be directed to the Business and Finance email account: email@example.com.
- Depositing of Funds Policy
- Establishing & Generating Revenue-Producing Activity Policy
- Investment Policy
- Relocation Expense Policy
- Golf Cart Reservation Policy
- Background Investigation Policy & Procedure
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Tobacco Free Campus Policy
- ADA Employee Accomodation Policy & Procedures
- Key and Lock Policy
Please see the Business-Finance Policies and Procedures table for our full list of policies and procedures.
For a complete list of University Polices please see the list on the website for the Interal Auditor: https://www.armstrong.edu/faculty-staff/university-policies