- Budget & Financial Management
- Human Resources & Hiring
- Travel & Expenses
- Facility Services
- NEW: Funding Request Form
note: This is a fillable-PDF form. Save it to your computer and then open it with Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- NEW: Funding Request Form Example
- Budget Amendment Form and Instructions
Each department is responsible for monitoring their budget, via iStrategy, on a timely basis. Departments should proactively manage the funds to ensure they are correctly distributed among the three expense classifications. Departments may move funds from one appropriation category (ex. travel, operating expenses, equipment) to another. Such reclassification must be made by the amendment form between the department and Budget Office. The budget amendment is made for the current fiscal year only unless the department specifies that the change is permanent. Each department may submit their amendments as needed. Budget amendments are posted once a week and should be reflected in iStrategy within 7 working days of submission.
Amendments are submitted to the Board of Regents on a quarterly basis.
All budget amendments be submitted to our office on the below budget amendment form PDF. This form was created so that our office has all the necessary information needed in order to process your amendment. This form may be filled out online and then printed out for signatures. Please note that administrative approval is required for all budget amendments. After obtaining the appropriate signature, please forward the completed form to the Budget Office.
- Cash Transmittal Form
- Request to Establish An Agency Account
- Additional Compensation For Employee
- Background Investigation Questionnaire and Release Form
- Direct Deposit Notification Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization for Employee Pay
- Direct Deposit Authorization for Employee Reimbursement
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Disclosure and Authorization to Obtain Credit Report
- Shared Services Direct Deposit Notification Form
All vehicles that park on Armstrong's campus must have a valid parking decal or pass. This is a 24 hour a day requirement that is waived only for special events, such as those held at the Fine Arts Auditorium, the Sports Arena and Fields, and Jenkins Theater. Parking decals and visitor passes are available at the Armstrong Police Department 24 hours a day, including weekends. The department is located at the intersection of Arts Drive and Library Drive.
The full text of parking and traffic regulations
Instructions for Requesting Department
If a purchase order was obtained for goods and services through proper purchasing procedures the employee should instruct the vendor to mail all invoices to the Business Operations Department, Armstrong State University, 11935 Abercorn St., Savannah, GA 31419. The employee should instruct the vendor to indicate the departmental contact on invoices for verification of receipt of the merchandise
If a purchase order was not created for the purchase of merchandise, a check request must be submitted with an invoice to Accounts Payable for processing. The check request and documentation will be reviewed for duplication and processed for payment.
For your convenience the check request form is available on this page in an excel format.
Instructions for Accounts Payable
Invoices are received in Business Operations and date stamped for date of receipt. If a purchase order number is not indicated on the invoice, the invoice is reviewed for the method of payment. If a purchase card is the method of payment for merchandise the original invoice and receipts will be forwarded to the correct department for reconciliation to the purchase card statement. All other original invoices will be copied and sent to the department identified on the invoice.
Checks are processed weekly on Mondays and Thursdays and mailed within 24 hours of processing. Check processing days may vary depending on holidays and year-end schedule.
- Authorization for Employment of Consultants
- Cash Transmittal Form
- Check Request
- Immigration and Security Form
- Petty Cash Authorization Form
- Petty Cash Reimbursement Request Form
- Purchasing Card Add/Change Request Form
- Purchasing Card Claims Statement of Disputed Item
- Purchasing Card Ethical Behavior Agreement
- Purchasing Card Lost Receipt Invoice Affidavit
- Purchasing Card Special Approval request form
- Sales Tax Exemption Form
- Staples Card Approval Form
- Technology Request Form
- W9 Form
- Cell Phone Allowance Request Form
- Hotel-Motel Tax Exemption Form
- Receipts for Expenses Form
- Travel Authorization Form
- Travel Expense Proxy Approval Form
- Travel Reimbursement Request Form (for use by non-empoyees or students only)
- 2016 Armstrong Negotiated Hotel Rates