Applications may be submitted anytime prior to the appropriate deadline to be considered by the program. Applications submitted after the appropriate deadline (March 1) will be considered on a first-come, first-served and space-available basis.
The Medical Laboratory Science: Traditional Track
The Medical Laboratory Traditional Track Program will begin using an application management company to process applications for the Fall-2018 admissions cycle. Only apply if you will have all your prerequisites completed by the end of Summer 2018. Please note that there will be a fee of approximately $95 to apply to this program. We will begin accepting applications for Fall-2018 on November 15, 2017 with a deadline of March 1, 2018. If you would like to view and apply to the program, please click on the link below: https://ahcas.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
The Medical Laboratory Science: Online Tracks
Online Programs: March 1 or until class is full
(1a.) B.S. in Biological Sciences or Chemical Sciences (must find your own clinical site)
(1b.) South Carolina Residents Only
MLT to MLS Career Ladder: Must be ASCP Certified and Employed
Application Link: Apply online to the Medical Laboratory Science: Online Programs
To expedite the processing of your application, follow the instructions carefully. Because of the large number of applications received each year, it is your responsibility to ensure your application is complete.
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Apply online for admission to Armstrong. Applicants to this program must first be accepted to the university.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Apply online to the Medical Laboratory Science: Online Programs
- (Two)Confidential Reference Forms will also be required to complete the program application process.
- Submit a copy of your Transcript(s) to the Medical Laboratory Science program at: Armstrong State University, Department of Diagnostics & Therapeutic Science: Medical Laboratory Science Program, 11935 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31419
- Submit an Immunization Form
- Submit a Statement of Support for MLT to MLS Career Ladder:ASCP Certified and Employed
- Submit a Statement of Support for B.S. in Biological Sciences or Chemical Sciences
- Completion of all Curriculum Checksheet-Courses & Requirements
- Essential Functions
- Medical Laboratory Science Brochure