Applications may be submitted anytime prior to the appropriate deadline to be considered by the program. Applications submitted after the appropriate deadline will be considered on a first-come, first-served and space-available basis.
Traditional Track: March 1 or until class is full
Online programs: March 1 or until class is full
(South Carolina Fast Track: South Carolina Residents Only)
(MLT to MLS Career Ladder: ASCP Certified and Employed )
To expedite the processing of your application, follow the instructions carefully. Because of the large number of applications received each year, it is your responsibility to ensure your application is complete.
- Apply online for admission to Armstrong. Applicants to this program must first be accepted to the university.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Apply online to the Medical Laboratory Science program.
- (Two)Confidential Reference Forms will also be required to complete the program application process.
- Submit a copy of your Transcript(s) to the Medical Laboratory Science program at: Armstrong State University, Department of Diagnostics & Therapeutic Science: Medical Laboratory Science Program, 11935 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31419
- Submit an Immunization Form
- Submit a Statement of Support for MLT to MLS Career Ladder:ASCP Certified and Employed(only)
- Completion of all Curriculum Checksheet-Courses & Requirements
- Essential Functions
- Medical Laboratory Science Brochure