Applications may be submitted anytime prior to the appropriate deadline to be considered by the program. Applications submitted after the appropriate deadline will be considered on a first-come, first-served and space-available basis.
Online programs: March 1 or until class is full
Fast Track: (1a.) B.S. in Biological Sciences or Chemical Sciences (must find your own clinical site) & (1b.) South Carolina Residents
MLT to MLS Career Ladder: Must be ASCP Certified and Employed
To expedite the processing of your application, follow the instructions carefully. Because of the large number of applications received each year, it is your responsibility to ensure your application is complete.
- Apply online for admission to Armstrong. Applicants to this program must first be accepted to the university.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Apply online to the Medical Laboratory Science program.
- (Two)Confidential Reference Forms will also be required to complete the program application process.
- Submit a copy of your Transcript(s) to the Medical Laboratory Science program at: Armstrong State University, Department of Diagnostics & Therapeutic Science: Medical Laboratory Science Program, 11935 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31419
- Submit an Immunization Form
- Submit a Statement of Support for MLT to MLS Career Ladder:ASCP Certified and Employed
- Submit a Statement of Support for B.S. in Biological Sciences or Chemical Sciences
- Completion of all Curriculum Checksheet-Courses & Requirements
- Essential Functions
- Medical Laboratory Science Brochure