Professor International Relations and Comparative Politics Armstrong State University and Adjunct Research Professor at the U.S. Army War College, Carlisle, PA. Research Fellow of the Brazil Research Unit at the Council on Hemispheric Affairs (COHA) in Washington, D.C.
University Hall 234
- Ph.D. Political Science (Majors International Relations and Comparative Politics, Minor International Political Communications) Miami University, Oxford, Ohio.
- MPH Master of Public Health, Armstrong State University, Savannah, Georgia (In Progress, Expected graduation December 2018)
- M.A. Political Science/Political Philosophy, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- M.S. Criminal Justice (Cyber Affairs and Security) Armstrong State University, Savannah, Georgia
- M.A. Professional Communication and Leadership, Armstrong State University, Savannah, Georgia.
- B.A. Philosophy, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Certificate of Cyber Security (Cyber Assurance & Information Security) Cyber Security Research Institute at Armstrong State University, Savannah, Georgia.
- International Relations Theory, Latin American and African Foreign Policy, Latin American and African National Security, Civil-Military Relations in Latin America & Africa, Global Cybersecurity, Human Aspects in Cybersecurity, Cyberspace and National Security, Intelligence and National Security, Insurgency & Counterinsurgency, Violent Non-State Actors (VNSAs).