Professor International Relations and Comparative Politics Armstrong State University and Adjunct Research Professor at the U.S. Army War College, Carlisle, PA.
University Hall 234
- Ph.D. Political Science (Majors International Relations and Comparative Politics, Minor International Political Communications) Miami University, Oxford, Ohio.
- MPH Master of Public Health, Armstrong State University, Savannah, Georgia (In Progress, Expected graduation December 2018)
- M.A. Political Science/Political Philosophy, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- M.S. Criminal Justice (Cyber Affairs and Security) Armstrong State University, Savannah, Georgia
- M.A. Professional Communication and Leadership, Armstrong State University, Savannah, Georgia.
- B.A. Philosophy, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Certificate of Cyber Security (Cyber Assurance & Information Security) Cyber Security Research Institute at Armstrong State University, Savannah, Georgia.
- International Relations Theory, Latin American and African Foreign Policy, Latin American and African National Security, Civil-Military Relations in Latin America & Africa, Global Cybersecurity, Human Aspects in Cybersecurity, Cyberspace and National Security, Intelligence and National Security, Insurgency & Counterinsurgency, Violent Non-State Actors (VNSAs).