Mini-mester Classes Begin October 10
Ready to get started or return to college? Armstrong has certificates, degrees and programs to help in the short term and the long run. There’s still time to get started and complete semester courses this fall. The 7-week mini-mester classes run from October 10 through December 8. You can choose from a variety of core classes and work toward a certificate, an associate's, a bachelor's or master's degree --online or on campus, on your own time or in a seated class. We also offer a number of programs with flexible formats that you could begin next semester. Use the buttons on this page to apply!
Look below for classes starting in October.
- Core Classes
Brand new to college or still working on your core classes? You can take an introductory level course in English, Mathematics, Art, Biology, Criminal Justice, History, Philosophy or Sociology. Search the Mini-Mester schedule to see how you can start back to school in October!
Be sure to check out the Core Requirements page for a complete checklist and a plan to complete the core curriculum in six semesters. Also, be sure to check for core courses offered online and at our Liberty Center location.
- Online Classes
Undergraduate Online Courses beginning in October CRJU 1100 INTRODUCTION TO CJ CRJU 2010 UNIVERSAL JUSTICE CRJU 2020 ETHICAL THEOR/MORAL ISS IN CJ CRJU 3170 CRIMINAL JUSTICE ADMIN ENGL 1102 COMPOSITION II MATH 1001 QUANTITATIVE REASONING MATH 1113 PRE-CALCULUS MATHEMATICS POLS 1200 ETHICS/MORALS IN GOVERNMENT PSYC 1101 INTRO TO PSYCHOLOGY
- Classes at Liberty Center
Wondering what you can take during our 7-week flex term this semester? Here are some suggested courses to get started in a program of study at Liberty Center in Hinesville.
- Apply for admission at Liberty Center campus Requirements may vary from Armstrong standards.
- Already accepted to the Liberty Center campus? Make an appointment with the Liberty Center Office for Advisement and Registration (912.877.1906) to set up a meeting with an advisor.
Core Curriculum MONDAY and WEDNESDAY Schedule CRJU 3600 SPECIAL TOPICS: GANG VIOLENCE – Monday, 6:00pm – 7:45pm (Hybrid) ECON 2106 PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS – Monday/Wednesday, 10:15am – 1:00pm MUSC 1100 MUSIC APPRECIATION – Monday/Wednesday, 6:30pm – 9:15pm SCIE 1000 INTRODUCTION TO SCIENTIFIC INQUIRY – Monday/Wednesday, 10:15am – 1:15pm TUESDAY or THURSDAY Schedule HIST 2001 POLITICAL HISTORY AMERICA/GEORGIA – Tuesday/Thursday, 10:15am - 1:00pm MATH 1111 COLLEGE ALGEBRA POLS 2200 AMERICAN GOVERNMENT – Tuesday, 1:30pm – 4:15pm (Hybrid) PSYC 2950 LIFESPAN DEVELOPMENT – Thursday, 5:00pm – 7:45pm (Hybrid) SOCI 3330 EXPLORING POPULAR CULTURE – Tuesday/Thursday, 3:00pm – 5:45pm PSYC 2950 LIFESPAN DEVELOPMENT – Thursday, 5:00pm – 7:45pm
- Graduate Courses
Graduate Courses ADED 7250 TRAINING & DEVEL IN THE WORKPLACE – Monday, 5:30pm – 8:30pm CRJU 7840 INSTITUTIONAL INCARCERATION/TREAT – Online EDUC 6000 PROF ORIENTATION TO TEACHING – Online EDUC 6100 TECH THEORY/APPL FOR TEACHERS – Thursday, 6:00pm – 9:10pm PUBH 5570G – WOMEN & MINORITY HEALTH ISSUES – Monday, 5:00pm – 10:55pm PUBH 6050 – HEALTH COMMUNICATION – Monday, 5:00pm – 10:25pm PUBH 7260 – ADVANCED EPIDEMIOLOGY – Wednesday, 5:00pm – 10:25pm
- Flexible Programs to Fit Your Schedule
We offer a variety of flexible, adult student-friendly programs that can be completed fully online, in blended formats, or in seated formats offered in the evening. Click the links for more details about the programs, including recommended plans of study to complete degrees and certificates in a timely manner.
**enroll now** - program has classes beginning in October
- Associate of Arts **enroll now**
- BS Rad Sciences Bridge Program -- Clinical Track
- BS Rad Sciences Bridge Program -- Non-clinical Track
- BS Respiratory Therapy -- Online BS Degree Completion
- Advanced Imaging Certificate
- Cyber Crime Graduate Certificate
- Criminal Justice Certificate **enroll now**
- M Ed Early Childhood Education
- M Ed Special Education
- MS Criminal Justice
- Reading Endorsement Graduate Certificate
- Special Education Transition Endorsement Graduate Certificate
- AAS Criminal Justice **enroll now**
- Professional Communication & Leadership Graduate Certificate **enroll now**
- MA Professional Communication & Leadership **enroll now**
- M Ed Curriculum & Instruction
Already accepted? Make an appointment with the Office of Academic Advising and Support (912.344.2570) to set up a meeting with an advisor.