The best way to experience the true sense of the Armstrong State University community is to plan a visit. Our beautiful 268-acre arboretum campus is set just 15 minutes from downtown Savannah, with shopping, dining and fun things to do nearby.
We invite you to register for a daily campus tour, open house, or Transfer Friday event.
- When: Campus tours are available Monday - Friday at 2:00 p.m. when the university is in session.
- Location: Guided tours will begin at the Admissions Welcome Center located in Victor Hall with a welcome session conducted by one of our enrollment services professionals. After the session, an Armstrong Student Ambassador will show you our campus and the freshman residence hall.
- Parking: A visitor's parking pass will be sent in your confirmation email. Please park in any student or visitor spot and be sure your parking pass is visible on your car dashboard.
- Special Accommodations: Visitors with disabilities requiring special accommodations should notify our office at least one week in advance.
- Transfer Fridays - Select Fridays throughout the year
- Open House events are scheduled throughout fall and spring
- If you are unable to visit Armstrong during our scheduled tour times, you are welcome to do a Self-Guided Tour or download the mobile tour app for your iPhone or Android Smart Phone.
- Tour the campus from the convenience of your own home using our online Virtual Tour. Your tour guide, Jaci, will take you on a tour of our beautiful campus and show you 360-degree views of select campus buildings.
- For high school or transfer student groups of 10 or more, Armstrong offers group tours Monday - Friday at 10:00 a.m. Group tours are subject to availability and will fill up quickly. Please request group tours at least 2 weeks in advance. An admissions representative will respond within 48-72 hours to confirm your reservation.
- Group tours are for high school students or transfer students only. Your group must consist of 90% high school or transfer students to be accommodated. Other groups are welcome to pick up campus maps and do a self-guided tour around campus.
- If a group arrives with less than 90% high school or transfer students, a guided tour will not be provided.
- Tours start promptly at 10:00 a.m. in order to ensure our Student Ambassadors are able to provide an excellent tour and get to class on time afterward. We recommend arriving by 9:45 a.m. to provide time for unloading and restroom usage. If a group arrives after 10 am, an abbreviated guided tour will be provided.
- If a group arrives after 10:15 a.m., a guided tour will not be provided. Campus maps will be distributed for a self-guided tour.
- Request a Group Tour