iStrategy IssueJul 7, 2015, 09:22 am - Becky Smith
The Armstrong Atlantic Report Catalog currently does not have any budget-related information in it for 2016. The replication process for that library has failed.
ITS is now working on this issue. For the present time, you will need to use the Standard Report Catalog to see 2016 data.
Preparing for Hurricane SeasonJul 2, 2015, 03:36 pm - Becky Smith
Dear Campus Community:
As we enter hurricane season this year, we encourage everyone to review the preparation steps listed below. In the event that an actual hurricane approaches our area, we will send out additional detailed guidance.
1. Update your contact information in ADP and BLAST (available through the Port of Armstrong).
2. Supervisors / Department Heads should review their unit hurricane plans. If you are unsure of the status of your unit's plan, please contact Becky Smith (email@example.com).
3. Bookmark these website addresses:
4. Backups: Data stored on network resources are managed by IT Services and backed up nightly. This includes Departmental Directories and Home directories. All office computers have been setup to use the Atempo campus backup solution. To verify that your individual backup is current through the Atempo client, please use the following steps referenced there: http://www.armstrong.edu/Departments/cis/cis_desktop_data_backup
5. Supervisors / Department Heads should update contact information for all their departmental personnel.
6. Supervisors should take a physical inventory of all departmental equipment including description, make, model, Armstrong tag number, and approximate age. Taking photos of critical equipment is encouraged.
If you have any questions please call the Office of the Vice President for Business and Finance: (912) 344-2516
iStrategy Reminder for New Fiscal YearJul 2, 2015, 03:26 pm - Becky Smith
Your 2016 budget information is now available in iStrategy. Until the Board of Regents makes 2016 the default year in the system, you will have to manually select 2016. 2015 will remain the default year for approximately two more weeks. Please note this screenshot for how to select 2016 from the Budget Reference list.
As a reminder, any VIEWS that you created and saved for fiscal year 2015 will need to be created again for 2016. VIEWS do not rollover from year to year. Sorry, but this is a limitation of the system.
For assistance in creating/updating your VIEWS, please refer to the user’s guide at: http://www.armstrong.edu/images/business_finance/iStrategy_Guide_Updating_MY_VIEWS.pdf
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Marc Mascolo, Director of Budget and Financial Analysis: (912) 344-3391
FY 2016 Budget Documents on Reserve in the LibraryJun 18, 2015, 05:41 pm - Becky Smith
The documents for the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget have been put on reserve in the Library. The documents include the following:
Schedule C: Statement of Revenue
Schedule C-1: Detail of Available Funds
Schedule D: Summary of Budget Functions
Schedule D-1: Summary of Budget Functions by Fund Source
Schedule E: Statement of Personal Services
Schedule E-1: Detail of Institutional Fringe Benefits
Schedule F: Schedule of Non-Personal Services
Schedule G: Departmental Budget
Schedule G-1: Detail of Personal Services
Schedule J: Schedule of Employee Salary Ranges
Schedule K: Schedule of Salaries $100,000 and over
Schedule L: Total Raises for Filled Positions Only
Should you have any questions please let me know.
Road Resurfacing and Road ClosureJun 18, 2015, 10:49 am - Becky Smith
Dear Campus Community:
Next week we will begin a campus road / parking lot resurfacing that will require some road and parking lot closures. Our contractor will begin work Monday, June 22, 2015 to start resurfacing University Drive. Please see the campus map which is marked with the areas to be closed. Note: The access road to the University Terrace and to University Crossings housing will not be impacted.
The University Police Department (UPD) will begin placing barricades to close the road on Sunday night, June 21, 2015. We ask that you do not leave your car in the parking spaces along University Drive over the weekend. UPD will contact the owners of any cars remaining in the lots on Monday morning to have them moved.
Students, faculty and staff going to University Hall can park in the Sports Center lot (numbered P1 on the map) or the parking spaces along Science Drive. The P4 lot is also available, but those parking there must cross at the crosswalk at the intersection of University Drive by University Terrace/Crossings and utilize the sidewalk to access University Hall. Please do not cross in the construction area.
Any student, faculty or staff with special parking needs should contact Autumn Taylor at UPD (4-3134) for assistance.
We expect the University Drive resurfacing to be completed no later than July 15, 2015.
Starting immediately after the University Drive resurfacing is completed, resurfacing will begin on Library Drive (from the intersection with Arts Drive to the end of the drive, behind Lane Library). This resurfacing will last for 3 weeks, ending on or about August 7, 2015. We will send out a reminder about the placement of the barricades to close Library drive in mid-July as the date for the commencement of work draws near.
Subscribe to Announcements!
- iStrategy Issue
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- iStrategy Reminder for New Fiscal Year
- FY 2016 Budget Documents on Reserve in the Library
- Road Resurfacing and Road Closure
- Notice of Natural Gas Pipelines
- iStrategy Available
- iStrategy Unavailable
- iStrategy Availability
- USG Announcement: iStrategy Status Update
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011