iStrategy Database Access IssuesAug 6, 2015, 03:16 pm - Becky Smith
We have identified an access-related issue in iStrategy that is preventing some users from seeing data in their libraries. This appears to be only affecting new users. The BOR Office of ITS is aware of the issue and is working on a solution.
If you can access iStrategy but get a warning message stating you do not have access to your libraries or have no libraries assigned to you, please email me so that I can add your name to the list. The BOR Office of ITS will manually correct your user profile.
Marc M. Mascolo
iStrategy UpdateAug 3, 2015, 11:56 am - Becky Smith
The iStrategy system is updated and back online. Please see this announcement from the Board of Regents Office of ITS. They have also updated the default budget year to 2016, so you will no longer need to use the pull-down menu to select it.
If you have any questions please feel free to call me.
iStrategy IssueJul 7, 2015, 09:22 am - Becky Smith
The Armstrong Atlantic Report Catalog currently does not have any budget-related information in it for 2016. The replication process for that library has failed.
ITS is now working on this issue. For the present time, you will need to use the Standard Report Catalog to see 2016 data.
Preparing for Hurricane SeasonJul 2, 2015, 03:36 pm - Becky Smith
Dear Campus Community:
As we enter hurricane season this year, we encourage everyone to review the preparation steps listed below. In the event that an actual hurricane approaches our area, we will send out additional detailed guidance.
1. Update your contact information in ADP and BLAST (available through the Port of Armstrong).
2. Supervisors / Department Heads should review their unit hurricane plans. If you are unsure of the status of your unit's plan, please contact Becky Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Bookmark these website addresses:
4. Backups: Data stored on network resources are managed by IT Services and backed up nightly. This includes Departmental Directories and Home directories. All office computers have been setup to use the Atempo campus backup solution. To verify that your individual backup is current through the Atempo client, please use the following steps referenced there: http://www.armstrong.edu/Departments/cis/cis_desktop_data_backup
5. Supervisors / Department Heads should update contact information for all their departmental personnel.
6. Supervisors should take a physical inventory of all departmental equipment including description, make, model, Armstrong tag number, and approximate age. Taking photos of critical equipment is encouraged.
If you have any questions please call the Office of the Vice President for Business and Finance: (912) 344-2516
iStrategy Reminder for New Fiscal YearJul 2, 2015, 03:26 pm - Becky Smith
Your 2016 budget information is now available in iStrategy. Until the Board of Regents makes 2016 the default year in the system, you will have to manually select 2016. 2015 will remain the default year for approximately two more weeks. Please note this screenshot for how to select 2016 from the Budget Reference list.
As a reminder, any VIEWS that you created and saved for fiscal year 2015 will need to be created again for 2016. VIEWS do not rollover from year to year. Sorry, but this is a limitation of the system.
For assistance in creating/updating your VIEWS, please refer to the user’s guide at: http://www.armstrong.edu/images/business_finance/iStrategy_Guide_Updating_MY_VIEWS.pdf
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Marc Mascolo, Director of Budget and Financial Analysis: (912) 344-3391
Subscribe to Announcements!
- iStrategy Database Access Issues
- iStrategy Update
- iStrategy Issue
- Preparing for Hurricane Season
- iStrategy Reminder for New Fiscal Year
- FY 2016 Budget Documents on Reserve in the Library
- Road Resurfacing and Road Closure
- Notice of Natural Gas Pipelines
- iStrategy Available
- iStrategy Unavailable
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011