Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
Contact and Hours
8:15 a.m. - 6 p.m.
8:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
What is a freshman?
- Currently enrolled in high school
- Received high school diploma or GED
- Adult students attending college for the first-time
- High school students interested in dual enrollment
What is a transfer student?
- Earned college-level credits from a regionally accredited institution
- Wish to be a transient student at Armstrong
- Are seeking a second undergraduate degree
What is a graduate student?
- Has already obtained a 4-year college degree from a regionally accredited institution
- interested in pursuing a graduate certificate, master's or doctorate degree.
What is a returning student?
- Students who previously attended Armstrong
If you have attended another college or university since last attending Armstrong, you will be required to meet the transfer requirements.