Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
We’re thrilled you want to Start Strong at Armstrong! Please review our requirements for admission, see all of our application deadlines and find out everything you need to know before you start your online application. And the best part? We’re here to help you with the admissions process, every step of the way.
What is a freshman?
- Currently enrolled in high school
- Received high school diploma or GED
- Adult students attending college for the first-time
- High school students interested in dual enrollment
What is a transfer student?
- Earned college-level credits from a regionally accredited institution
- Wish to be a transient student at Armstrong
- Are seeking a second undergraduate degree
What is a graduate student?
- Has already obtained a 4-year college degree from a regionally accredited institution
- interested in pursuing a graduate certificate, master's or doctorate degree.
What is a returning student?
- Students who previously attended Armstrong
If you have attended another college or university since last attending Armstrong, you will be required to meet the transfer requirements.
What is an international student?
- Students who will study on an F1 student visa
Students who do not need an F1 visa but have foreign high school or university work will be considered a transfer student.