Office of Student Life Main Menu
GSCC Mission & Goals
- To represent the graduate student body in all matters concerning academics, welfare, administration, and services for graduate students.
- To assist graduate students by providing professional development activities that make them more employable.
- To promote closer graduate student-faculty-administration relations.
- To work with Armstrong Graduate Studies, the Division of Student Affairs, and other campus offices to promote greater recognition of graduate education on and off campus.
- To give every graduate student at Armstrong a voice
- To represent every graduate student so as to be a liasion between the graduate student body and the University
- To promote unity throughout all graduate students
- To help support academic and professional development activities for graduate students
- To continue to create more awareness of funding opportunities available to graduate students on campus